Best thing?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is the best thing that happened to you on youtube?

TheGamingHeretic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say starting Youtube. When i first started I was a fundamentalist christian (Think a 'nice Westboro Baptist Church'). I would say 'Hate the sin, not the sinner'.. and 'You're going to hell for being a homosexual, but I don't want you there'. Through debates, videos, and learning.. I changed my opinions on many many things - not just that.

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube allows me to meet and talk to new people everyday, So for me the best thing I have gotten from YouTube is the community.

QuickTutorial - OS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
People that got helped with a problem and let it know by reacting on a video!

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Recently, it's actually made me try to find ways to be more energetic which starts with a healthier lifestyle and habits, it benefits my videos as well as myself. So far the only thing I've changed is my sleeping patterns and that's helped tremendously alone. It's not much, but baby steps xD

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i made a EU referendum reaction video. i did not pull any punches. i asked people to leave their views and thoughts in the comments but asked if they could refrain from arguing. and amazingingly everyone was really cool about the whole thing

i have the best subs :)