Best microphone for recording?

What mic's best?

• Total voters
Same as the other Blue Yeti owners, I fully endorse it. I do recordings with it at different distances and it's always performed very well.

I use the G-Track. With that microphone you will have all in one. It has given me a quality oriented Audio with out any latency. I will be purchasing Studio monitors for using G-Track with them. G-Track gives me a professional sound at a lower cost. I am setting up my home studio for recording purpose. And this Baby will gonna give me a quick start. :up:

I use the G-Track. With that microphone you will have all in one. It has given me a quality oriented Audio with out any latency. I will be purchasing Studio monitors for using G-Track with them. G-Track gives me a professional sound at a lower cost. I am setting up my home studio for recording purpose. And this Baby will gonna give me a quick start. :up:

As nice as it is to give advice on microphones or other things on the forum, copy pasting the same exact reply into every mic thread you can find in recent history probably isn't the best way to go about it.

As nice as it is to give advice on microphones or other things on the forum, copy pasting the same exact reply into every mic thread you can find in recent history probably isn't the best way to go about it.

I was wondering why so many mic threads were being brought back from the grave, then I checked out his post history...

Back