Best Games For Small Streamers to Stream?

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
What are some good games (prepherably on steam but I also have Xbox) that gets in a lot of new viewers, like one that not too many people stream but still a lot of people watch, any ideas? I’ve heard Squad is a good one has anyone tried? Thanks for all the help!

I’m planning to start streaming myself and one of the formats I have in mind is something similar to what you are thinking. What I am doing is monitoring the gaming twitch page focusing around the 300 to 1000 viewers, I like to call that the “cool Indie's game zone”. As for examples here you go: 7 days to die, Dead pixels, Rimworld, Hollow Knight, Terraria and ofc the legendary Cup Head :p

These are just a few, basically, pick your poison :thumbsup2:

I’m planning to start streaming myself and one of the formats I have in mind is something similar to what you are thinking. What I am doing is monitoring the gaming twitch page focusing around the 300 to 1000 viewers, I like to call that the “cool Indie's game zone”. As for examples here you go: 7 days to die, Dead pixels, Rimworld, Hollow Knight, Terraria and ofc the legendary Cup Head :p

These are just a few, basically, pick your poison :thumbsup2:
Awesome dude thanks for the ideas!

Back