Battle Royal 2014

I'm not going to give any spoilers, but :(. That was an amazing match! You guys definately look like you are having fun, and the athletism is freakin' impressive! What's the next match up?

I'm not going to give any spoilers, but :(. That was an amazing match! You guys definately look like you are having fun, and the athletism is freakin' impressive! What's the next match up?

Thank you man!! that means alot! seriously!! next event is looking to be going down early august.[DOUBLEPOST=1404578195,1404578112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooh lol really? I like that you guys have had a discussion about this.

Paul: Doesn't Kat look fab with short hair?
Vicboss: Totally. She should try the new Tressemee smoothing conditioner to really show off the softness.
Daniel: Guuuuurrrllll, she lookin' fine with that hair on the shoulder line!

Haha, anyways, thanks!! :) A lot of people tell me I look better with short hair....but ....I love long hair! :(

go with what you love Katherine!! i would have Short hair if i went with what people though would look better lol

Thank you man!! that means alot! seriously!! next event is looking to be going down early august.[DOUBLEPOST=1404578195,1404578112][/DOUBLEPOST]

go with what you love Katherine!! i would have Short hair if i went with what people though would look better lol
D: They don't know what they're saying! Don't listen to them!!!! :p

Back