(Based off my current likes and views) is somone botting my channel?

Ikusa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm getting about 1-2 subs a day now... Is it because my channel really is starting to get going, or is someone botting me? I have 64 subs right now, probably will reach 65 tomorrow at this rate.

One video of mine (An overwatch gameplay video I posted early this morning at 10/9/2017), has 7 views, 3 comments (actually 5, but two of them are my reply to comments) and 2 likes. Is that, at 64 subs, fishy in any way?

I imagine I'm just having anxiety and it's fine, but I'm legit scared that someone might be botting me to throw off my channel.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would have thought if someone was botting you it would be more instant than slow building, gaining a subscriber or 2 a day would seem to me to be a sign that your starting to gain a bit of traction...if you were going up 5-10 subs a day then maybe that would be a red flag but if your growths speeding up that can only be a good thing :)

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea don't worry unless you really have someone that hates your guts most wont bother spending good money to bot someone's channel. Yours is growth!! Use it as motivation and keep building, welcome your new subscribers, thank them for joining and keep going!

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm getting about 1-2 subs a day now... Is it because my channel really is starting to get going, or is someone botting me? I have 64 subs right now, probably will reach 65 tomorrow at this rate.

One video of mine (An overwatch gameplay video I posted early this morning at 10/9/2017), has 7 views, 3 comments (actually 5, but two of them are my reply to comments) and 2 likes. Is that, at 64 subs, fishy in any way?

I imagine I'm just having anxiety and it's fine, but I'm legit scared that someone might be botting me to throw off my channel.
Nothing wrong with those stats whatsoever. I had similar stats when I was at the sub count you have. You're growing, be proud of that :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
If a computer is subbing, it will be removed in time anyway

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
What is the problem here? I thought growth was a positive thing? Your video doesn't seem suspicious to me, it's still a slow rate of growth so I think you're fine. Keep it going and you will grow faster and the legit way xD