Banner / thumbnails / avatar

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Hello there :)
I'd really like the whole design of my channel to catch viewer's eye.
I don't know if I'm doing the things right to achieve that, though.
So I'd really like to hear your opinions about these aspects.

Thanks in advance

It seems like you have a theme for you channel and I really like it. It's really good on the eyes! Really clean and simple. :)

It seems like you have a theme for you channel and I really like it. It's really good on the eyes! Really clean and simple. :)

I thought no one is going to give me any kind of feedback on this!
Thank you, I'm very glad to hear that c:

hey there, your channel banner and channel icon are actually really good! theres nothing to improve on there, they certainly do catch your eye, good job

Wouldn't be better if you do a logo with your pic? Just in my opinion :)

My own picture?
No, I don't want to for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I want my channel to be separate from my personal life. I'm not a vloger, I'm not putting myself in front of a camera in every single video, and I wouldn't ever want that to be honest (I find that personal photos as avatars fits these kind of channels). As for a gaming oriented channel, I want the viewers to be focused on the stuff I make, not how I look and etc :x
+ If I'd be a viewer and I would see an avatar like my picture over there (without further investigation about what the channel is really about) I'd probably think it's about makeup, story times and all these topics oriented things. That just wouldn't present the content I make in a proper way.

Thanks for the opinion, it was a different one, and I got interested what would the others say about that matter as well c:

My own picture?
No, I don't want to for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I want my channel to be separate from my personal life. I'm not a vloger, I'm not putting myself in front of a camera in every single video, and I wouldn't ever want that to be honest (I find that personal photos as avatars fits these kind of channels). As for a gaming oriented channel, I want the viewers to be focused on the stuff I make, not how I look and etc :x
+ If I'd be a viewer and I would see an avatar like my picture over there (without further investigation about what the channel is really about) I'd probably think it's about makeup, story times and all these topics oriented things. That just wouldn't present the content I make in a proper way.

Thanks for the opinion, it was a different one, and I got interested what would the others say about that matter as well c:

Well, mine was just an opinion, an advice. Because I think that is a good think to show themselves, most ppl (especially kids) want to have a sort of "friendship relation" with the youtuber. Even if you are doing gaming vids...
I love to se the expressions when my favourite gamers fails/win or play in general...

Btw, if u want to keep aside your real life, don't do it :) repeat: just an opinion/advice, feel free to not follow it :')

Back