Request AUSSIE TUBER NEEDS CHANNEL ART HELP!?!

Tazi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Hi guys! Hope you are having a great day.

So recently I've been wanting to develop my branding a little bit. I have an exact idea on what I want my channel art to look like. I've done multiple drawings and have talked with a few people to help me out. The main issue I'm having is the distance most of the people I talk to all live overseas or from different states so it's difficult to get the exact ideas across to create what I'm looking for. I would do it myself but I lack the skills to put it together. So I was wondering if there are any people who are good with channel art creation from Melbourne, Victoria who would be willing to help out for a small price or pretty much nothing to get a channel art put together.

I can help as much as I can offer, but am really looking for someone with the experience to either do it themselves or meet up and coach me through it. I have illustrator and photoshop if that helps.

I can pay in real money, or we can work out something that can work for whoever takes on the task.

The actual design is pretty simplistic and if you give me a message I can email through more detailed ideas of the actual piece

Thanks for helping out in advance you guys have really helped me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys! Hope you are having a great day.

So recently I've been wanting to develop my branding a little bit. I have an exact idea on what I want my channel art to look like. I've done multiple drawings and have talked with a few people to help me out. The main issue I'm having is the distance most of the people I talk to all live overseas or from different states so it's difficult to get the exact ideas across to create what I'm looking for. I would do it myself but I lack the skills to put it together. So I was wondering if there are any people who are good with channel art creation from Melbourne, Victoria who would be willing to help out for a small price or pretty much nothing to get a channel art put together.

I can help as much as I can offer, but am really looking for someone with the experience to either do it themselves or meet up and coach me through it. I have illustrator and photoshop if that helps.

Thanks for helping out in advance you guys have really helped me!

Hi

I've moved your thread to the REQUESTS forum.

Please read the rules for this forum (rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-request-read-me-first.135828/ ) and edit your post to comply with those rules. Notably:

-Clear instructions about what you want (embed images IN THIS THREAD if necessary).
-What you are prepared to offer in return (Free? Amount of YTtalk money? Amount of real money, shoutout? etc)