Attack of the blue! (New YouTube like color)

I think I noticed that as well when I added the G+ button to my YouTube banner. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they changed YouTubes colors to blue eventually lol.

Wonder why social media's always use blue... Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram... now YouTube/Google+? lol.

Not sure, there must be some psychology of colours thing going on.

I can understand them making the logos and stuff blue so as to be similar with the other Google sites, but seeing blue "likes" seems a bit weird :unsure:
 
"OMG AHHA GUYS THE SIZE OF THE DISLIKE BAR IS TH-"
shut the f**k up.

I don't know if it's just me, but this joke was barely decent the first time I read it, let alone the next 19203 times.
 
Am I seeing things or has the G+ icon in the channel banners gone from red (a few weeks ago) to blue (about a week ago) and then back to red (just noticed it now) ?
 
Back
Top