Attack of the blue! (New YouTube like color)

KGATV

YASSS
Don't know if any of you have noticed this, but it seems like YouTube may be changing the colors of things to blue. Now the like bar, and the thumbs up button appear blue.
006a9cea-2d20-4838-bfba-96564a0a4793_zps66ca3d6a.jpg


Next thing we know YouTube's colors will be blue, just like every social media out there :giggle:​
 
Awesome! I hated the green/red combo they've been using. It reminds me too much of Christmas. Now we can have a legit lightsaber! (is that joke still relevant?)

FaceTubeWitter.
 
Well it's the Google colours. I noticed the G+ icon changed from red to blue too. It kinda looks not filled in when it's blue (as in neutral)
 
Awesome! I hated the green/red combo they've been using. It reminds me too much of Christmas. Now we can have a legit lightsaber! (is that joke still relevant?)

FaceTubeWitter.
Haha well it does make sense why they used those colors though. Green usually means good, while red usually means bad.
 
I don't like it at first glance but i suppose i'll get used to it, it's not a massive deal i guess
 
Well it's the Google colours. I noticed the G+ icon changed from red to blue too. It kinda looks not filled in when it's blue (as in neutral)
I think I noticed that as well when I added the G+ button to my YouTube banner. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they changed YouTubes colors to blue eventually lol.

Wonder why social media's always use blue... Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram... now YouTube/Google+? lol.
 
Back
Top