Art Drawing Channel.. Needs Advice..

muhittin

Hi!
I am new on youtube, I try to make a time lapse drawing video of famous portrait.. I will more thing when times come.. This time, I will make 1 video for one day.. I will draw famous portrait, when iPhone 7 is realized I was drawing steve jobs.. I will change camera position soon..

Can you give some advice about drawing, lighting and channel design..?
What Can I do for more follower and views.?
Is thumbnail of video are nice or not good..?
Thank you very much!

I have moved this to the Reviews and Channel Feedback (since users need to see your channel to give a response.) ;)

Yo, right off the bat, watching your videos it looks amazing, until I reached the end when the song abruptly breaks. Maybe add a fade out to the music, /3-5 sec Intro Video/ Outro Video prompting viewers for comments (what would you like me to draw next etc.. ) This adds a smoother experience to the video overall. Amazing drawing though, I'll never be able to reach that stage. What do you think about what I suggested?

Yo, right off the bat, watching your videos it looks amazing, until I reached the end when the song abruptly breaks. Maybe add a fade out to the music, /3-5 sec Intro Video/ Outro Video prompting viewers for comments (what would you like me to draw next etc.. ) This adds a smoother experience to the video overall. Amazing drawing though, I'll never be able to reach that stage. What do you think about what I suggested?
Actually, at the begin I was not like the intro or something else. But now, I like the idea. Maybe intro and etc. will be look like more professional and compatible.. But can I choose any template or can I just speak in intro for second? I don't know but will be work on this idea.. Quick Draw name is an idea from this forum and it was very helpful about name, like your idea.. Thank you for your beautiful words and idea.. Maybe, I will be a choose screen ''other drawings from me'' at the video end.. I know videos are not so professional about channel and video design.. Thanks again..
And can you prefer any music like this video?

Back