Are You the same person, on and off camera?

I feel like I'm the same person, maybe slightly a different tone, but that's about it from what I see.

Edit: Fixed grammar mistakes

I try so hard to not swear but I always do. It sucks. I shouldn't. And I feel bad. Haha most of the time I try to beep them out haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly,cant really blame yourself though.In our current society everyone is swearing so its only natural our minds will copy others since its words we hear a lot which leads to our brains reacting the same way others do.

I would say usually I'm the opposite as in I'm usually a bit crazy IRL but when playing games I'm more calm and chilled. Although I would say the real me is starting to show its self in the online world :)

For the most part. Mark Rodriguez is the much more overexxagerated animated version of myself, I do dial it back a few notches in person. Sometimes. I also don't rant and scream about stuff I hate in real life. The 'enemies' on my channel are good friends in real life. I think 'Mark' would be surprised to know that his worst enemy 'Moore' is one of my best friends in real life.

I'm boring on and off camera ;)
I think I'm actually funnier off camera, I'm better when I'm talking to someone else rather than a camera LOL... saying that, I'm in no way a comedian or anything, don't get your hopes up...

As to swearing, I swear in real life and I swear on camera. I'm not going to "tone it down" for others on principle. Most kids swear a lot worse than I do, so any accusations of leading kidlings astray is nonsense. I just sometimes say "fornication" and "faeces" in Anglo-Saxon and I don't agree with the common consensus that the Latin versions are somehow more refined than my ancestors' tongue ;P

I´m not really that much on camera since I make animations and tutorials, but if I am, I simply try to be myself because I think that is the best way to show yourself. Being fake on camera wouldn´t make me feel proud.

Just curious, are you the same person, on and off camera?...let's be honest ,many people are shy, but when the lights are on they go Crazzy...a different person.(Guilty as charged)

What a great question...Yes I am who I am on or off the camera! What you see is what you getT

Cheers,
Scott

Last edited:
It really depends , when I'm doing a rant video or a video when I'm alone and I'm not doing it with my friends I put on a different voice to make me sound sophisticated however when I'm doing a video with my friends the real me usually speaks out it's weird but I feel comfortable with my friends but if I'm alone I will tend to put on an accent half the time. so to answer the question the real me is on the character when my friends are with me but off the camera I can be very different.

Back