Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

Hey guys,

If you want some actual feed back on your channel then let me know, when i mean real feed back, i mean not that usual feed back like (sweet channel man, keep it up) stuff. I have some spare time before my course starts and I wouldn't mind checking out your channel and helping you out.

Kind Regards,
StinkyPuppet.

Hey could you check out our channel, we'd really like some honest feedback on how to improve and grow our channel :D

Hello! I'm new to YTTalk (Just registered recently) I came across your thread and became very interested in it. I would like feedback on my channel, as I'm trying to currently build it and get recognized. Would mean a lot to me if you could help me to point my channel in the right direction! Thank you (Channel link below)
First off, welcome to YTtalk :D
I was watching a few of your videos and realized you don't have commentary. You should start putting commentary on your videos, that's what makes you stand out from every one else.

Hey could you check out our channel, we'd really like some honest feedback on how to improve and grow our channel :D
1) How come in some videos you have a big black boarder around your video?
2) You voice wasn't that loud in some of your Pokemon videos, In the future try to turn the volume of your voice up.
3)Be a little bit more enthusiastic :D

Back