Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

Could you give me some feedback on my channel man :), would be greatly appreciated :)
1) You should change your emblem size on your background, I have a 22" monitor and some of the emblem is cut off.

2) I noticed some times you have troubles on what to talk about, I only picked up on this because i do the same thing sometimes. I am working on that my self haha

3) I would also suggest you turn up your microphone volume just a bit, sometimes its a bit hard to hear you.

if you would sir that would be great thanx
1) Love the Mighty Boosh reference in your first time shift video.

2) I think you should remove your cup background on your background, It youw look much nicer with just the cup and the black and red background.

3) couldn't really pick up much else, its hard to pick up negative stuff on someone who is better then you haha

1) You should change your emblem size on your background, I have a 22" monitor and some of the emblem is cut off.

2) I noticed some times you have troubles on what to talk about, I only picked up on this because i do the same thing sometimes. I am working on that my self haha

3) I would also suggest you turn up your microphone volume just a bit, sometimes its a bit hard to hear you.

Cheers man :), will work on it :)

I might be late to the party but would love it if you could find time for feedback on my channel :) P.S ignore my fifa videos from last year, they are very poor quality :)

1) Love your accent :D I would move to the UK just so i could pick up the accent haha

2) pretty sweet face cam boarders

3) Love your background, you should do a lets play of the Abes Oddysee.

4) Don't really have any negative feed back, which is always a plus :D
Lol awesome thanks for the lovely compliments :p and yeah I was actually planning on doing abe's oddysee. I just want to see what kind of feedback I get from the Oddworld series I just started before I decide. Although a few people have asked for it so I will probably end up doing it anyway.

I might be late to the party but would love it if you could find time for feedback on my channel :) P.S ignore my fifa videos from last year, they are very poor quality :)
Your not late to the party sir haha

1) I reckon you should put your logo in your background, It would look creepy having two big eyes watching you haha

2) I was watching your GTA video and I noticed that some of it was during night time. I would suggest if you were to make another one, make it all during the day, so its easier to see.

3) Also good job on the surgeon video, I giggled to my self haha

Your not late to the party sir haha

1) I reckon you should put your logo in your background, It would look creepy having two big eyes watching you haha

2) I was watching your GTA video and I noticed that some of it was during night time. I would suggest if you were to make another one, make it all during the day, so its easier to see.

3) Also good job on the surgeon video, I giggled to my self haha
thank you, when I get more time I will put those eyes in the background lol

1) Love the Mighty Boosh reference in your first time shift video.

2) I think you should remove your cup background on your background, It youw look much nicer with just the cup and the black and red background.

3) couldn't really pick up much else, its hard to pick up negative stuff on someone who is better then you haha

i love the fact you got the reference lol i try to sneak them in whereever they are either appropriate or funny so its really good when people spot them and let me know lol thanks for the feeback im gonna change the background as soon as i get chance

Back