Music Are you a musician, in a band? I'll make you famous!

Do you like to use Youtube to find new music?

• Total voters
Alrighty YTT,

Have example 8 here... Another Collab with our very own Symphonius:

Again just took some media he is selling on bandcamp, put some pics to it and BANG! Video... Another source of exposure and a person helping him promote his art. It's that simple... What are you waiting for operators are standing by =P

Here is example 9...

Heart of Orion has just joined the Hip Cat Records Family with their track, Let's Get Loud.

As always I am on the lookout for more wonderful talent to showcase and promote from my channel. If you'd like some promotion just post you/ your bands video and we can get a dialogue a'rollin' Don't worry I don't bite...hard

Thanks for having a look and happy YouTubing Y'all!

For Example 10 we have...

EL aka Quintessential and his track Ring the Alarms.

This one's kind of cool because it's a lyrics video and another idea of how a "video" can take any form.

What's important is that people know where to find his channel and social/commercial media so they can get more of his content. EL also produces all his own music and beats in addition to writing all his own lyrics. All content in this video is solely his Intellectual Property.

Want to your music heard? Say the word, post below a video and let's gab. You can contact me at my YouTube channel or HipCatRecords@Gmail.com if you don't have adequate posting privileges here at YTT, or cannot PM here either.

Thanks for looking and happy viewing YTT!

~Dylan

Por Ejemplo Numero 11!

Welcome Funkanauts to planet earth and YTT!

This video is of their track, Mary WANNA.

And she do...

Happy Viewing YTT!

Ready to meet Your Future Ex? Too bad here they are... YFX is example 12 of how you could be doing some Jammage on Hip Cat Records too.

Check it!

YFX is now bringing the thunder to Hip Cat Records, so why aren't you? Contact me by posting below, or at HipCatRecords@Gmail.com It's simple and easy promotion, so what are you waiting for?

And chuggin' right along we have example 14:

Heart of Orion had me put together another video, this time for their song, Green Star.

Please check it out!

We always have an eye out for great talent at Hip Cat Records. So again, if you'd like to feature a video at Hip Cat Records, or need some help throwing one together post below or contact me here, at YouTube, or at HipCatRecords@Gmail.com

Happy viewing YTT!

Hey guys! I thought I would try out this website and share a few videos and songs with you guys!

Today I posted a cover I did LIVE of Stay by Rihanna for the Perez Hilton Cover Competition!
I am trying to step up my game and get as many people as possible to see it! Not to mention I am
SOOO close to hitting 10,000 subscribers!

Since it wont let me post a link to my video, Search "BRANDONSKEIEMUSIC" "STAY BY RIHANNA COVER"

Hey! This is a great idea! If you're still looking for people, here's one of my songs

Nope. It doesn't want to let me post a viedo :O How odd.
Well if you feel like checking out my channel, it's just down there :p

Back