Are my videos Professional Quality

Fluke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Just posting to ask if my videos are a good enough quality including thumbnails, video editing microphone quality etc...

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your page comes off as very professional. In fact I think you will get plenty of engagement based off of your voice alone.

Meneno Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude the only thing I have to say is be more enthusiastic! I think ive said this before. You ave good quality audio, thumbnails, banners, etc.

Fluke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I think your page comes off as very professional. In fact I think you will get plenty of engagement based off of your voice alone.
Dude the only thing I have to say is be more enthusiastic! I think ive said this before. You ave good quality audio, thumbnails, banners, etc.
I am working on being more enthusiastic but its still weird talking to my microphone, and it ends up just feeling fake. Will it get better with time or should i just fake it for now if you get what i mean?

NotSoMartin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It gets better with time! The more you practise, the better it gets. I used to be very, very unenthusiastic and quiet on my old account because i was so nervous. On my new account I'm much louder and more confident, which goes down to me doing it a lot more.

Very nice looking thumbnails btw! :)

Fluke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
It gets better with time! The more you practise, the better it gets. I used to be very, very unenthusiastic and quiet on my old account because i was so nervous. On my new account I'm much louder and more confident, which goes down to me doing it a lot more.

Very nice looking thumbnails btw! :)
Thanks i will just keep practising then :)

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks i will just keep practising then :)
Thats the best thing you can do. If you look back at even the highest gaming channels older videos. They all were awkward. Even dashie used to be hard to watch lol.

FoodOrGarbage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hey your videos are great keep it up. Voice is so clear your earned a sub.