Are my videos good ?

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there,
It's DimpitSoon here and i am curious what you guys think when you are watching my videos.Do you feel comfortable or something makes you go back and leave it.I need your opinion guys.

Owlins

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not the biggest fan of the music video type of edits but that is mostly taste related :p

I would probably lose the cookie-cutter intro. They look like (and probably are) created from an after effects template. Which looks good but also really generic.

Second. What recording software do you use and how do you record? Your vids look like they lost a lot of frames in the process and they kinda look too wide. You should tweak your settings or change recording software.

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not the biggest fan of the music video type of edits but that is mostly taste related :p

I would probably lose the cookie-cutter intro. They look like (and probably are) created from an after effects template. Which looks good but also really generic.

Second. What recording software do you use and how do you record? Your vids look like they lost a lot of frames in the process and they kinda look too wide. You should tweak your settings or change recording software.
Well i am using Bandicam to record and camtasia to edit.When i start to record my fps is going down a lot like 20-30 fps and i don't know what to do about it except to upgrade pc but i can't afford it right now.
And about the intro why you don't like it i mean it is not good or idk?

Owlins

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i am using Bandicam to record and camtasia to edit.When i start to record my fps is going down a lot like 20-30 fps and i don't know what to do about it except to upgrade pc but i can't afford it right now.
And about the intro why you don't like it i mean it is not good or idk?
I am using Shadowplay, which comes free when you have a nvidia graphics card. If you don't have that than try using OBS which is free as well. But make sure you search youtube for some good game recording settings.

Come to think of it, try and search youtube for the best record tutorials for Bandicam. If nothing else you'll at least learn something about the program :)

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am using Shadowplay, which comes free when you have a nvidia graphics card. If you don't have that than try using OBS which is free as well. But make sure you search youtube for some good game recording settings.

Come to think of it, try and search youtube for the best record tutorials for Bandicam. If nothing else you'll at least learn something about the program :)
I have nvidia videocard.What can you say about Shadowplay? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453215622,1453215452][/DOUBLEPOST]

but it's 400 series

Owlins

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it's the 400 series then it won't run I'm afraid.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread moved to Reviews & Channel Feedback section

Reactions: Owlins

YouTuber1978

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Get rid of the intro's and jump right in. If you're going to make this style of video you need to learn how to make the cuts in time with the music. Ideally you'd mix in some scenes like this video this to really take it up a level.

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Get rid of the intro's and jump right in. If you're going to make this style of video you need to learn how to make the cuts in time with the music. Ideally you'd mix in some scenes like this video this to really take it up a level.

Why do i have to remove the intro?wouldn't it be better with it for a gaming channel? And im still learning to cut the scenes at e perfect time but it takes time and my pc is not one of the fastest,actually is s**t but im going to upgrade soon and will have a perfect timing.