Are my thumbnails bad?

WinYourLife

Hello guys, on 5 of my 7 thumbnails I put the title, but on 2 I didn't . Could you have a look at them and at the video and tell me please if it is right for the video or not?

Thank you for your time!

My last video:
->

I like them, but to nitpick, id make the content inside the thumbnails themselves a bit larger. Thats about it. I like the white background because i can see the text and the pics on the thumbnail clearly.

Best of luck mate!

Keep on chuggin!

I think you're doing well with your thumbnails. Other than making the text larger, potentially using a sans serif font to make the text more clear, I'd continue and focus on improving something else.

Hello guys, on 5 of my 7 thumbnails I put the title, but on 2 I didn't . Could you have a look at them and at the video and tell me please if it is right for the video or not?

Thank you for your time!

My last video:
->
Pretty sick bro, nice and simple easy to read, and gets the point across to viewers about a brief overview of your video! Good job!

Hey man, I think your thumbnails aren't bad but they don't stand out as something unique either maybe play around with a few templates until you find something that you LOVE!

P.S no videos show up on your home page on YouTube you might want to look into changing that. :) Keep up the good work!

Back