Anyone Having This Problem?

CavemanApocalypse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all!
I have realized that on YouTube when you go to your Video Manager and then click edit video, that it classes as a view. Is this normal and is everyone else having the same thing happen to them?

Thank you for reading,
Connor

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From my experience no matter what screen you're on if you play your video it counts as a view, kind of annoying, but I don't think it causes any problems. I also think I remember seeing that youtube corrects this error from time to time? At least this is what I've observed.

Reactions: Branden Morales

getrektson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that view will fade away from your total view count in a couple of days. Youtube will do a automated check on the video every day I think. Don't worry too much about it.

Reactions: Branden Morales

CavemanApocalypse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From my experience no matter what screen you're on if you play your video it counts as a view, kind of annoying, but I don't think it causes any problems. I also think I remember seeing that youtube corrects this error from time to time? At least this is what I've observed.
Thank you so much!

I think that view will fade away from your total view count in a couple of days. Youtube will do a automated check on the video every day I think. Don't worry too much about it.
Alright thanks!

Yeah happens to everybody but fades after :)
Thank you <3

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It eventually shakes out. Don't worry too much about it.

PhoenixAnimus

The king of the fire birds
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly it is just stupid, it shouldn't count it as a view. Heck I've clicked my own videos from my video manager and it hasn't counted it as a view but when I go to edit it in video manager it for some reason counts a view. Just plain stupid and weird.