Anyone got ideas for a first video?

Kazniev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do want to start YouTube in the future, but the ideas for the first few videos are the hardest to think of for me. I'd love to become a YouTuber like ComedyShortsGamer with crazy challenges for example, but most likely I'd start with some gameplay and a gaming channel, but without facecam. What could the first video be about? Something trending? Or a channel trailer? Or just an introduction video?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I do want to start YouTube in the future, but the ideas for the first few videos are the hardest to think of for me. I'd love to become a YouTuber like ComedyShortsGamer with crazy challenges for example, but most likely I'd start with some gameplay and a gaming channel, but without facecam. What could the first video be about? Something trending? Or a channel trailer? Or just an introduction video?

I've moved your thread to the ideas / planning forum. :)

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well gaming is hard to get into now. I started my gaming channel back in 2012/13 when the saturation of gaming channels on YouTube wasn't as bad as it is today. Today, as there are so many gaming channels, you really need to do something unique.
Ask yourself, why should someone come to me for gameplays and not another channel?

For your first video, just do a video about you and who you are, why you are on YouTube and what kinda stuff you are going to be doing :)

Noelo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You Should do something that really catches someones eyes in the first 10 seconds so they dont click away

Amphioen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just do whatever feels good/seems fun. Maybe you can introduce your niche? An introduction video about who you are can be helpful if you get people to your channel page, but a lot of people will be stumbling on your videos without having seen your intro. My best advice is to just start! Start with what you think would be a good idea for a second video, if thinking of a first video causes a block.