Anyone else use wandershare?

Nicky Furmage

Hi
Anyone else use wandershare, been using it a few weeks and happy how stuff is turning out, would just like to see other users videos to see how they are editing with it.

Nicky

Hello. I am using Filmora and it is very easy to use. I tried few others but somehow this one for me turn out to be the best. You can check to see results :)

Original content, yes its easy enough to use. and interesting to see what other people are doing with it.
Keep it up.

I've been using it for a year now, and I love it!

Super easy to use, really cool features you'd expect only real expensive editors to have

I always recommend it to others.

I do basic comedy videos so I don't need to do any really hardcore editing right now, but Wondershare definitely lets me still do some cool things with my videos. Just last week I started using Green Screen which is super fun! And makes my videos look so much better, on top of now you're not just staring at a blank beige wall behind me with a thermostat lol.

Filmora is easy to use, but is also unbelieveably limited.

1) it does some serious lagging as soon as you start working just one single PiP
2) there is no real color grading options, only contrast and over-the-top filters
3) Split-screen is extremely hard to synchronize, as the video cropping bar is beyond tiny, and there are no other options for synchronizing than using said bar

These are just a few things, but obviously they only really matter if you wanna make some more serious editing work... I used Filmora for a while, and it's great and easy to handle for newcomers, but as I make music videos, it became really insufficient really fast.

I hope you can make some use of this feedback :)

Good feedback guys...
My only concern at the moment is i want to upgrade to a canon G7x and shoot at 1080p 60fps.... can you use high end video on wandershare?

I use Filmora for this channel and my larger martial arts channel. It's updated frequently and very easy to use. It's very cheap and is a large step up from most free programs. Since I've been using it, I've seen a jump in the rate of my subscribers.

Hello there! I use another one--WonderFox Video Factory, and it is quite easy for video editing and downloading.

Back