Anyone else seeing ThunderToro Bullying People

Drama is good. Drama grew the Call of Duty scene on Youtube, you should know this. Drama brings life to channels. Drama on Youtube isn't known to the average person, so how will that effect their perception of making videos for a living? It's the fact that they upload videos on the internet that would make people snicker.
Drama may push a youtube channel but it isn't what makes them. Think about rawinstinct. he was in drama. he quit. think about ifly he started drama. he quit. think about gunit123 he started drama and everyone hated him. Being a part of drama is no way to maintain an audience its just a way to get some quick views for a while

Drama may push a youtube channel but it isn't what makes them. Think about rawinstinct. he was in drama. he quit. think about ifly he started drama. he quit. think about gunit123 he started drama and everyone hated him. Being a part of drama is no way to maintain an audience its just a way to get some quick views for a while
GUNIT123 got into drama and now has a channel with 100K subs. He had 3K at the time. That video MADE him. Everyone knows who he is. I don't know the other people you mentioned. But have you ever heard of WingsofRedemption and Hutch? Drama grew their channels.

GUNIT123 got into drama and now has a channel with 100K subs. He had 3K at the time. That video MADE him. Everyone knows who he is. I don't know the other people you mentioned. But have you ever heard of WingsofRedemption and Hutch? Drama grew their channels.
Sure Gunit has a channel now. but for 2 years after the fake nuke 90% of his comments were "fake and gay" and 1 Hutch was popular before the drama with wings and 2 Sure the drama gave wings a push but its been 2 years since then and he has 400 thousand subs. Do you honestly think that he has a channel that large because of 2 or 3 videos over 2 years ago? no. people watch him because they like him, not because he said hutch was a bad sniper once

Sure Gunit has a channel now. but for 2 years after the fake nuke 90% of his comments were "fake and gay" and 1 Hutch was popular before the drama with wings and 2 Sure the drama gave wings a push but its been 2 years since then and he has 400 thousand subs. Do you honestly think that he has a channel that large because of 2 or 3 videos over 2 years ago? no. people watch him because they like him, not because he said hutch was a bad sniper once
This is a lost cause. Every one of my points went right over your head. Have a nice day

Don`t those Gamers have...you know Games to play or, at least some of them, Kids they should play with instead of picking up a Fight? It`s sometimes hard to understand why someone would waste his time instead of using it somehow productive :(

I'd rather remain small and unknown as I am now, never knowing what it's like to get any subscribers at all, rather than start drama just for attention. It's ridiculous to me that a bunch of grown people would start this crap just to gain views and subscribers.

Back