Anyone else seeing ThunderToro Bullying People

FluxWildley

For those of you who don't know, Thunder is a fairly prominent youtuber in the gaming community and over the last week has started bullying Woodysgamertag's child, Colin. and also randomly insulting Wingsofredemption. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

It really upsets me because. millions of people spend hours on youtube. yet its still seen as a joke to normal people where the only videos are cats and babies. yet it isn't. There are many community's of 100.000's of people yet because of instances like this where grown adult men go after special needs children. we cannot be taken seriously

It really upsets me because. millions of people spend hours on youtube. yet its still seen as a joke to normal people where the only videos are cats and babies. yet it isn't. There are many community's of 100.000's of people yet because of instances like this where grown adult men go after special needs children. we cannot be taken seriously
No, no, no, no. All sections of Youtube have drama. Normal people don't follow any sections. And they aren't going after Colin, it's a dig at Woody to get a reaction and they got their reaction.

No, no, no, no. All sections of Youtube have drama. Normal people don't follow any sections. And they aren't going after Colin, it's a dig at Woody to get a reaction and they got their reaction.
There is drama in all sections of youtube and it shouldn't happen. It's because of the immaturity that people cannot take youtube seriously. for example if someone gets to the point they can live off their channel. do you think that when people ask them what they do for a living and they say youtube. that the person asking, isn't going to snigger? or look confused?

There is drama in all sections of youtube and it shouldn't happen. It's because of the immaturity that people cannot take youtube seriously. for example if someone gets to the point they can live off their channel. do you think that when people ask them what they do for a living and they say youtube. that the person asking, isn't going to snigger? or look confused?
Drama is good. Drama grew the Call of Duty scene on Youtube, you should know this. Drama brings life to channels. Drama on Youtube isn't known to the average person, so how will that effect their perception of making videos for a living? It's the fact that they upload videos on the internet that would make people snicker.

Me to. its always an awkward subject of what to call it but on this weeks PKA woody called him a special needs child. so thats what i will call it

Well having social anxiety and depression, I can understand the pain that Woody felt. I find it senseless and immature that ThunderToro wants to make assumptions based on no factual information.

Back