Anyone else here have merchandise?

If you don't mind me asking, was it pretty expensive to have shirts with your logo on them made? I've been looking into making shirts for my podcast.
Spreadshirt is free. It costs nothing to set up your store and design products.[DOUBLEPOST=1378935545,1378935501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, having a merch link isn't going to scare away any viewers. So there's no harm. To all those saying they wouldn't until like 10k or 50k subs, it is always better to have product before you need product, than to have it after you need it. Since it doesn't hurt, and you could even make one or two sales at a smaller sub count, it's beneficial to have ready. It's more a return on time investment than anything when you're smaller.
Totally agree. It doesn't hurt, so why not?
I was thinking about selling rifles with a little sunglasses icon on the side.
I would totally buy that if my country wasn't so strict on gun ownership.[DOUBLEPOST=1378935588][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and in case any of you were wondering, I'm now up to three sales. At the very least, it's generated a little bit of buzz/chatter amongst my subscribers.

Spreadshirt is free. It costs nothing to set up your store and design products.[DOUBLEPOST=1378935545,1378935501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Totally agree. It doesn't hurt, so why not?

I would totally buy that if my country wasn't so strict on gun ownership.[DOUBLEPOST=1378935588][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and in case any of you were wondering, I'm now up to three sales. At the very least, it's generated a little bit of buzz/chatter amongst my subscribers.
Shoot, overthrow your government. It wouldn't be so hard. I mean you guys have reduced yourselves to playing soccer...without a soccer ball.

Shoot, overthrow your government. It wouldn't be so hard. I mean you guys have reduced yourselves to playing soccer...without a soccer ball.
I don't even know what the soccer reference is supposed to mean.

Last edited:
THR kids soccer league in Toronto. First they stopped keeping score..then they took the ball away. No kidding, I thought it was an Onion story at first.
So if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying you'd like to buy one of my t-shirts?

Back