Anyone doing a Comedy Skits channel?

ahahaha Alex! Just checked out your channel and the videos are quite funny! Was wondering how long you usually take to edit and also, have you thought about adding an intro or outro?
The editing process is usually about 2 hours all together. I actually made an intro for the channel today :D not sure what I'm going to do for an end screen at the moment. :)

I watched the Grampa Facebook video - it was very good! I'd say that qualifies as a scripted sketch, even if it might not have been totally scripted. I'll try to watch more later :)

That is cool, that you made an intro! :)
For the outro (can't really say much, as I haven't done one yet), but from what I have seen, maybe you can add other related videos of yours to promote them and get the viewers to watch them too. :)

I watched the Grampa Facebook video - it was very good! I'd say that qualifies as a scripted sketch, even if it might not have been totally scripted. I'll try to watch more later :)
I loved recording that video.. I'm looking to start more series like that one on the channel so I guess I'd class myself as a comedy skit channel :) Thank you so much though, it's good to know you enjoyed that one.. I laughed at it, which never normally happens with me.

That is cool, that you made an intro! :)
For the outro (can't really say much, as I haven't done one yet), but from what I have seen, maybe you can add other related videos of yours to promote them and get the viewers to watch them too. :)
I'll give it a look tonight I think :) Gotta get myself using annotations and stuff I guess :) thanks for the kind words :D

I think that's the category my channel falls under. Originally I had about 20 ideas written up before I started my channel, but now I've used them all and am having a hard time coming up with something new each week. It doesn't usually take too long to film my videos, 'coz it's just me in them. Maybe and hour or two then two or three hours to edit, export, and upload the video after that.

Best of luck with your videos! I'll have to check them out once they're posted. :)

Yeah, I do comedy skits. When generating ideas, I'll write down bits and pieces of different ideas as they come to me, then spend a couple of hours fleshing out each idea into a script. Filming time varies. Longer videos with a lot of props etc take a couple of hours to shoot, then anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days to edit, depending on how much post work needs to be done. Smaller videos, though, I can smash out five vids in about three hours then edit in another 4 or 5.

I think that's the category my channel falls under. Originally I had about 20 ideas written up before I started my channel, but now I've used them all and am having a hard time coming up with something new each week. It doesn't usually take too long to film my videos, 'coz it's just me in them. Maybe and hour or two then two or three hours to edit, export, and upload the video after that.

Best of luck with your videos! I'll have to check them out once they're posted. :)

Thanks for the feedback! Just saw your videos, and yeah, those are the type of videos I am talking about. They are quite good, keep em coming ;)

We have a variety of different formats that we do. The videos that aren't animated are the easiest to write scripts for and edit, the animated ones take over 30 hours between me and mi amigo. We're not exactly PC though, very much advocates of free speech ;)

I do comedy vlogs, so I guess I have a bit of skits in them too. A lot of my stories come from school, or work. If I'm unhappy somewhere I'll think of things to complain about. Haha.

Back