Any WWE 2K Online Players in here?

Le316King

Looking to build an already established online community for 2k19. This group plays nice long epic matches usually extreme iron man and tag. We enjoy the game and play fair so its fun and not frustrating like the usual "spam matches" you see online. If you would like to join these private matches, here are some Do's and Don't's to refer to.

Do's:
Do moves. Get your moves in. Work the tables, jump off ladders, hit OMGs, get your up down left right grapples.
Win by Finisher. Unless playing ironman, if its a true signature (i.e. undertaker chokeslam) those pins are ok.
Play fair. Let the game be played. Make it a worthy match to watch. So we can say Good Game (GG) after its over
Allow people to hit their Comeback move. Its nice to see those moves. Why stop it?

Don't's:
Don't run in and out of the ring trying to run away from players.
Don't use 100 overall CAWS. CAWs are welcomed with legit stats.
Don't interrupt moves. Let the game be played.
Don't do spam moves. i.e. constant ground stomps, moves that aren't true to the wrestler, etc.
Don't just running strike the entire match
Don't grab the bat and constantly run attack
Don't do weak pins and submissions. ie rollup pins. make it epic with a finisher so we can say good ending.
Don't interrupt someone trying to get a move after scoring a major reversal.
Don't continuously hit someone with weapons. Meaning after you hit them and it forces you to drop it, don't pick it back up to keep hitting them.

If you agree with these rules, and like to play like us then Join us. We try to play pretty often throughout the day and night so people from other countries can get a chance to join and play as well.

Add me on PSN with a message of "Online Community" so I'll know your friend request is off GameFaqs. Look forward to playing with the "good players" out there.

PSN: Le316King

Back