Vlog Any Texans here? (Especially North Texas/Dallas)

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
This is probably a long shot, but are there any youtubers in the Dallas, TX area? I'm looking to collab with someone but I don't know if there's anyone in the area. :c If you are one or know someone who is, please let me know who and what type of channel it is!

I'm in the DFW area. I run a gaming channel so that's probably not what you're looking for, but I thought I'd say this anyways just out of curiosity. What kind of collab are you thinking?

I'm in the DFW area. I run a gaming channel so that's probably not what you're looking for, but I thought I'd say this anyways just out of curiosity. What kind of collab are you thinking?

Awesome! Well, I was thinking of doing a challenge video or sketch of some sort. I'm planning on starting a gaming channel when my current channel grows a bit more, so maybe we can collab sometime in the future :)

Awesome! Well, I was thinking of doing a challenge video or sketch of some sort. I'm planning on starting a gaming channel when my current channel grows a bit more, so maybe we can collab sometime in the future :)
That sounds fun! I'm up for collabing whenever you're ready. Haven't decided on a challenge yet?

That sounds fun! I'm up for collabing whenever you're ready. Haven't decided on a challenge yet?

Awesome! Just checked out your Q&A video and you have a great presence on camera. :) I have a few ideas, but I haven't decided on anything yet, and I'm open to any challenges. I definitely want to do something fun! We could definitely brainstorm on that.

What is the best mode of contact for you? Don't want to clog up this thread too much!

Awesome! Just checked out your Q&A video and you have a great presence on camera. :) I have a few ideas, but I haven't decided on anything yet, and I'm open to any challenges. I definitely want to do something fun! We could definitely brainstorm on that.

What is the best mode of contact for you? Don't want to clog up this thread too much!
Thank you! I'm more active on Tumblr and Facebook, but I can do Skype as well.

Back