Vlog Any Scottish YouTubers?

BZVlogs

Reaction score
Hey!

We're daily vloggers from Glasgow, Scotland! We've been daily vlogging for just over 2 years straight without missing a day yet :)

Just wondering if there's any other Scottish YouTubers here to watch or even collab with?

Cheers :)

Reactions: Our Wee Life

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi! I've moved this to the Collaborations forum for vloggers. ^^

AncientEmma

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm not Scottish, but I'm moving to Glasgow in September to attend the University of Glasgow for a Master's degree. I'd love to meet some YouTubers while I'm there and hopefully make friends :)

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, I study in Stirling (and half scottish haha) I make 2 videos a wekk, one following my day to day life and one scripted style vloggy thing haha

Lauren Wales

Reaction score
Hey, I live in Scotland and I'm trying to find Scottish channels to collab with. I do a lot of beauty/haul videos but do a lot of random videos too. I've had my current channel for a few years but I've been making videos for YouTube since I was 11 so around 9 years.

Dave JrM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Fellow Glaswegian here, but based in London these days.

Its great to see i'm not the only Scottish person on here! Great effort with the daily vlogging, I struggled with weekly vlogs, and ended up not doing any videos at all for months on end. So I take my hat off to the both of you!

Reactions: Our Wee Life

Our Wee Life

Reaction score
Hi! We've just started out youtube channel and thought that we would love to speak to other Scottish Vloggers! Congrats on vlogging for over 2 years now - we're away to go look at your channels! We'd love if you watch our intro video! Thank you! :)

MrGavinBell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm in Edinburgh and definitely keen to collab with some of the people in here! Hook me up and let's make it happen :)