Any Gaming video ideas?

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have just started to play Life is strange which is amazing! Is there any other Gaming videos you would like me to do?
if you have any ideas please let me know i would much Appreciate it thanks :D

KLENK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Had a quick look at your channel, it's hard to suggest games that you would personally get enjoyment out of because you don't have much gaming content.
Starting a consistent FIFA series could be one way to go. I'd suggest finding a game you enjoy and going with that :)

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I'll be backing @KLENK on this one. I finished college today, Pierre, so I may be able to help you a little bit with the videos :) As mentioned, it's a bit difficult to conclude on a potential new game series, when:

1. You've started 2 gaming series
2. You're not as consistent with the series.

Ricky - AniRhythm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
u know whats a hot game that imo shows a lot of promise on several levels ? - space engineers.
first you can do let's plays with it ...in a variety of game modes ....
2nd you can do a whole series on just designing custom ships ......
3rd you can form guilds and start your own pvp esport with it - it has a lot of options so you can create a variety of rules and highly customized playing fields....
4th it's nice for machinima
5th you can play solo or you can play it a ton of different ways ....
the company is very active with updates and new additions and it's a great community -

I personally would love to see some sort of competitive / league type pvp esport with it .. the physics in that game is spectacular so the wars would be visually epic

the guys who made space engineers also make medieval engineers wish is also visually stunning with it's physics