Any channels that aren't gaming channels?

Yeah, I mean, just look at the collab section, that's like all them gamers...

Yes and I would like to do a collab but not gaming. I never collabed before I don't even know where to start[DOUBLEPOST=1368719019,1368718931][/DOUBLEPOST]I
It's damn near ridiculous XD I'm trying to get a comedy or music collab out of there and I'm just swamped in gaming collabs -_-

I'd do music collab with my music channel never did it so I don't even know where to start lol

Yes and I would like to do a collab but not gaming. I never collabed before I don't even know where to start[DOUBLEPOST=1368719019,1368718931][/DOUBLEPOST]I

I'd do music collab with my music channel never did it so I don't even know where to start lol
Music collabs are pretty easy. I've done enough of them

There are hundreds on Channels on here that aren't gaming channels :) if you go onto the Videos + Channels tab and go into the section for the kind of videos you want to see you'll find loads :)

My channel started out purely as a vlog channel, but I added gaming to it about a year ago now. I still see myself as a vlogger who games, more than a gamer who vlogs.

My channel is a musician channel and I have done some gaming in the past, but then I realized that gaming just isn't my niche (especially modern games- though I do enjoy watching others play).

Back