Any channels that aren't gaming channels?

H
Hi my channel isn't a gaming one:)

Hello Chloe it's nice to meet you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368707334,1368707247][/DOUBLEPOST]I
i don't like sub4sub so i won't do it but i don't have a gaming channel :)
i'm a royalte free beat maker.

Nice to meet you Jamie I will check your stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1368707455][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a gaming channel, but my first YouTube is a cover and music channel :)
Sub4Subs aren't allowed in this section of the forum, so edit that out and youll be fine :)

Awesome! I will check out your covers I also have a cover channel where I do mostly bass covers

I like games and stuff, and I watch a lot of gaming videos, but I have a cover channel too :D
Actually who does the covers is my girlfriend, I'm only behind the scenes

i have a gaming channel but my main channel is comedy/stunts/short films... Nothing wrong with gaming channels though. yes there are a lot of em..but i feel non gaming youtubers often see Gaming channels as this "evil" thing haha they just having fun! well most of em!

no
i have a gaming channel but my main channel is comedy/stunts/short films... Nothing wrong with gaming channels though. yes there are a lot of em..but i feel non gaming youtubers often see Gaming channels as this "evil" thing haha they just having fun! well most of em!

I have no problem but every ones channel I check out is gaming and that's great if you like doing those vids but I don't have interest in watching them[DOUBLEPOST=1368708062,1368708018][/DOUBLEPOST]C
my channel is a vlogging channel I don't really game at all and its not on my channel at all

Cool I will check it out

I was surprised by how many gamer channels are on here. Pretty ridiculous number :p I'm just glad I'm not one or I'd be feeling the pressure. Comedy, music, dancing and poetry are what my channel's about :p

I don't have a gaming channel... mine is more art, stop animation funny and creative drawing stuff...

Back