Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Would love to meet more of you.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
can you be a animator but not have an entire channel of animations(because they take too long to create and would be horrible to bank on just them)?

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
can you be a animator but not have an entire channel of animations(because they take too long to create and would be horrible to bank on just them)?
I guess so, you're still an animator even if you make other videos. I know animation is time consuming, sometimes it's hard for people to only make animated videos. Took a look at yours by the way. Hilarious stuff.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I guess so, you're still an animator even if you make other videos. I know animation is time consuming, sometimes it's hard for people to only make animated videos. Took a look at yours by the way. Hilarious stuff.
oh, lol and i am the animator i referred, currently working on a mostly CGI vid, i also 2D animate but it's too time consuming to put forward all the time.

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
oh, lol and i am the animator i referred, currently working on a mostly CGI vid, i also 2D animate but it's too time consuming to put forward all the time.
That's awesome. Making a CGI animation must be pretty interesting.

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Drawing/story/discussion channel, if that counts.

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
mixing with real life, trying to make a game like version to "pokemon in real life", using pokemon go as a template
That sounds like a lot of work. I'm sure the end result will be worth it though.

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Drawing/story/discussion channel, if that counts.
Definitely counts. I'm doing a similar thing myself. By the way, I've already stumbled upon your channel a few days ago. Really like your videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1473366500,1473366422][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow that looks amazing! Awesome work.

Status
Not open for further replies.