Reina
YTT's Grey Warden
Throw in a tootbrush, a shaver, and shaving cream for balance! A mirror would work too.I could make a song out of a tube of toothpaste, the real question is SHOULD I lol

Throw in a tootbrush, a shaver, and shaving cream for balance! A mirror would work too.I could make a song out of a tube of toothpaste, the real question is SHOULD I lol

I told a girl once I could make a song out of anything. She said "can I write random phrases and you make one out of that?" I was like "of course" she goes "alright well make one out of this. I got kicked in the face, I got punched in the head, Oh yes, oh no, uh huh, uh uh, definitely NOT" Let's see you make a song out of THAT."Throw in a tootbrush, a shaver, and shaving cream for balance! A mirror would work too.![]()
LOL, punched in my face again!! HAHAHAI told a girl once I could make a song out of anything. She said "can I write random phrases and you make one out of that?" I was like "of course" she goes "alright well make one out of this. I got kicked in the face, I got punched in the head, Oh yes, oh no, uh huh, uh uh, definitely NOT" Let's see you make a song out of THAT."
I made this.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7114680
memories.
heheheheheLOL, punched in my face again!! HAHAHA
Yes, I didZomg, how did you do that? O_O Oh, wait! Did you monetize your videos then?
Sorry, I'm just awesomely blur now, hahaha.Yes, I did
