Annoying Stuff -_-

You need to be partnered with a network in order to have custom thumbnails. As for improving the number of views you get everyday, try sharing it with your friends on a social network like Facebook or Twitter. :) Btw, I checked out your DrezzCast channel. You've got an awesome background! :D
I'm not partnered with a network and I have custom thumbnails ;)
 
I was tempted to say the name of a forum member who's been getting on my nerves LOL, but nah... I won't. I am annoyed by people who correct other's grammar all the time. Thank you Captain Grammar, you couldn't hack it as an english teacher, so now you just pretend to be one when nobody cares.

Edit: I've had many fails on this forum. Some REALLY crazy typoes, said some REALLY dumb things, but I'm pretty sure this takes the cake. I assumed we were sharing what annoyed us by the title, and somehow didn't even bother to read the thread. That's... that's just epic failure right there, one for the history books.
 
I was tempted to say the name of a forum member who's been getting on my nerves LOL, but nah... I won't. I am annoyed by people who correct other's grammar all the time. Thank you Captain Grammar, you couldn't hack it as an english teacher, so now you just pretend to be one when nobody cares.

Edit: I've had many fails on this forum. Some REALLY crazy typoes, said some REALLY dumb things, but I'm pretty sure this takes the cake. I assumed we were sharing what annoyed us by the title, and somehow didn't even bother to read the thread. That's... that's just epic failure right there, one for the history books.


:O Wonder who that is. o.o Isn't it late over there? xD
 
And im asking all off you now why woulde i turn on Monetization since I know that i will get in s**t since you guys told me 1 month ago when I hade 5K views on my Other channel and if i montenize my new channel ill get in trouble
 
Back
Top