Am I Worthy??

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Any channel feedback would be much appreciated. Let me know what you guys think! Also based on what you see, where do you see my channel going in the future? Just curious to know, if you honestly think it's not going anywhere don't be afraid to say so :)

Also what kind of videos/topics would you want to see from my channel? I like to know if my interests align with viewers!

Thanks for your time guys!

Reactions: Kcomics

Nikkinsaa97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Any channel feedback would be much appreciated. Let me know what you guys think! Also based on what you see, where do you see my channel going in the future? Just curious to know, if you honestly think it's not going anywhere don't be afraid to say so :)

Also what kind of videos/topics would you want to see from my channel? I like to know if my interests align with viewers!

Thanks for your time guys!
Heeeya I just checked your channel and your website too and I do think you have good quality stuff and you will get far!!! Honestly I liked it:) just keep going and put out stuff weekly :)

Reactions: jd_techsetupgear

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Heeeya I just checked your channel and your website too and I do think you have good quality stuff and you will get far!!! Honestly I liked it:) just keep going and put out stuff weekly :)
Thank you so much! I'm glad you find it as good quality, thanks so much for the feedback :)

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
quality of the video is crisp but the boxes behind you are bit distracting. I'd take them off unless they are actually sponsors or serve a big purpose. Thumbnails could use a little work. They don't want me to actually click it if it was on my feed, if you know what I mean. some tech channels I actually watch are mr mobile and unbox therapy. try to replicate how they make their thumbs and tweak to your own style.

Those are pretty much all aesthetic things you can fix right away.

Kcomics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey I just watched your channel and I think you have all the fundamentals set up pretty well. Being a tech guy, you hv the cam, mic everything well set up. And you're actually very good looking. Not sure if that's good for the tech field or not as you might seem threatening to the general tech nerd lol But you do give off a very genuine vibe that should balance that out.

I think your view counts are kinda low because your topics are usually not very popular. Maybe consider review of some of the latest tech related stuff like Microsoft Surface Studio or something. Go on tech forums and see what new stuff people can't wait to see coming out.

Your old video on FL studio was very very popular. Have you considered picking something similar up again?

Just my 2 cents and good luck!

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey I just watched your channel and I think you have all the fundamentals set up pretty well. Being a tech guy, you hv the cam, mic everything well set up. And you're actually very good looking. Not sure if that's good for the tech field or not as you might seem threatening to the general tech nerd lol But you do give off a very genuine vibe that should balance that out.

I think your view counts are kinda low because your topics are usually not very popular. Maybe consider review of some of the latest tech related stuff like Microsoft Surface Studio or something. Go on tech forums and see what new stuff people can't wait to see coming out.

Your old video on FL studio was very very popular. Have you considered picking something similar up again?

Just my 2 cents and good luck!
Well thank you very much! I never really saw myself as threatening to the nerd community XD But yeah I like to be transparent and genuine with my channel.

Yeah my view count is all over the place and I've been covering a lot about Ryzen lately and some other popular topics to draw in views while also pertaining to content I genuinely want to talk about. My less popular videos are videos I really like doing, but have slow growth which is so contradicting haha.

As for FL Studio, I've moved on from teaching people that simply because it wouldn't really fit into what the channel is now and I know other YouTubers who know the program much better than I do and those videos get heavily criticized since I've made mistakes in them. So I don't enjoy making those videos but thank you again for the response![DOUBLEPOST=1487207866,1487207664][/DOUBLEPOST]@ggdeeofficial

The boxes I personally like because they represent the channel in a way and products that I love. I started using a lower aperture to blur them out more to make them less distracting so still trying to find my balance with that. As for the thumbnails, that's a constant cycle of experimentation and the new layout has been performing well but I plan on changing it soon, but thanks a lot for your feed back!

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The production quality is good. I actually think that the boxes look nice in the background.
Overall you seem to be doing pretty well with having your PC talk videos having more views than subs so people are definitely watching you. Just add like a text or something in the beginning telling them to sub and you'll be fine.