Am I offensive/insulting

Cookie6

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

So i've posted this video on Reddit for people to respond to and I got a mixed bag of constructive criticism come back to me which I really appreciated and I wanted to open this up to you lovely folk at YTtalk aswell.

So basically, I feel like some of what I say in the video can or may be seen as offensive or insulting to people in different ways, for example, after the first segment where I say "Women are predictable" and the School Shooting segment and possibly more too.

I want to push grey areas as I feel that's fine but I don't want to just outright offend people.

The video -

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
TBH as a viewer I would pass because of the title.
It isn't clear if I am gonna watch someone talking about young kids playing shooting games online or
the opposite that title suggests...
:p :)

Cookie6

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
TBH as a viewer I would pass because of the title.
It isn't clear if I am gonna watch someone talking about young kids playing shooting games online or
the opposite that title suggests...
:p :)
Yeah that’s understandable. I needed it to be somewhat curious enough for people to click without it being all out click bait

Reactions: videoeditgr

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Some people are soft, forget what people think, you got something to say, say it!

Reactions: Cookie6

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
well your not going to get it monetised with that intro i would guess. Theres an audience for your frankie boyle style humour.. i guess if it's controversial topics ask yourself if you have reached his level first though else it may not be received as you intended. You got skills though