Am I funny?

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to share this vid and hear your opinions on my content...
I know the audio is garbage but I'm curious to know if you find my humor funny and in general any advice you can give me. thanks!

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This was actually amazing XD I was laughing the whole way through and I really didn't expect to be that entertained by a game play video! I watched your Review of the box of the moto G4 and I was almost crying! I love the way you present yourself, you really stand out in your style of humour from so many other small gaming channels I've watched. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future, you have a lot of potential :D +1 very keen subscriber

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
personally for me, not really, there were a few funny parts but i found it a little bit to try hard in places, too much shouting, i prefer a more natural laid back humor. this is a little over the top for me. of course this is just my personal preference, am sure people will enjoy it

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This was actually amazing XD I was laughing the whole way through and I really didn't expect to be that entertained by a game play video! I watched your Review of the box of the moto G4 and I was almost crying! I love the way you present yourself, you really stand out in your style of humour from so many other small gaming channels I've watched. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future, you have a lot of potential :D +1 very keen subscriber
Thanks!! :D
I can't believe Some else besides me enjoyed my content I always thought my sense of humor isn't good haha[DOUBLEPOST=1491999263,1491999181][/DOUBLEPOST]
personally for me, not really, there were a few funny parts but i found it a little bit to try hard in places, too much shouting, i prefer a more natural laid back humor. this is a little over the top for me. of course this is just my personal preference, am sure people will enjoy it
Hey that's some great criticism! I appreciate it.
Thanks fam :)