Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky?

Hang in there, I'm coming up on 1 year of doing videos on a daily basis and at times I still don't get much (If anything). It involves socializing and spreading your work a lot on different forums, social media, and chat rooms (Don't spam).It will take time and effort but it's totally worth it, some days will be harder then others but it's all about pushing forward and enduring. My problem is being married, working the graveyard shift, and doing videos on a fulltime basis takes up a lot of my time and socializing in forums/chat becomes impossible some days.

Hang in there, I'm coming up on 1 year of doing videos on a daily basis and at times I still don't get much (If anything). It involves socializing and spreading your work a lot on different forums, social media, and chat rooms (Don't spam).It will take time and effort but it's totally worth it, some days will be harder then others but it's all about pushing forward and enduring. My problem is being married, working the graveyard shift, and doing videos on a fulltime basis takes up a lot of my time and socializing in forums/chat becomes impossible some days.

it helps to get this kind of responses, kinda like subconsious compassion on some level lol. Thanks ALOT for subscribing btw! =)

Greetings fellow Vikings and Valkyries, ladies and gentlemen. Ragnokos here!:wavespin:

I've been thinking a bit about my Let's Play videos and i came up with this question in my head. Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky?

I'm linking one of the episodes in this thread, could you PLEASE give some feedback either here in the thread or on the video itself on youtube? I REALLY want to know what people think and try to figure out why i haven't got any comments or ratings.

Thanks in advance!:angel:
FEEDBACK: Subbed. Really like the channel. Some of your videos are a bit long but the commentary keeps you laughing. Your really funny, a great commentator, your videos are amazing but some people may see a long video and not even give you a chance to win them over. Whats not to love about Ragnokos the youtube viking

Dude you're channel is sweet! Funny commentary, fun games and confidence (my god that confidence!) love it and I've subbed and shared the love! :D

FEEDBACK: Subbed. Really like the channel. Some of your videos are a bit long but the commentary keeps you laughing. Your really funny, a great commentator, your videos are amazing but some people may see a long video and not even give you a chance to win them over. Whats not to love about Ragnokos the youtube viking

I CAN FEEL IT, I CAN FEEL THE WARMTH ENTERING MY BODY! Lol
Thanks ALOT for this feedback, it REALLY helps out alot to raise spirits:bounce:

Dude you're channel is sweet! Funny commentary, fun games and confidence (my god that confidence!) love it and I've subbed and shared the love! :D

Haha, i've always had good confidence! Thanks alot for the feedback, like i've said to others, it REALLY helps out to keep going strong :running:

I'm with you all, I been working my a** off making videos and editing trying to share around and still barely get any attention, sucks! :c haha

Consider yourself lucky to have written here then! You gained AT LEAST one new subscriber, i'll put ya in my featured-box as well. Like ive said many times before, we smaller channels need to cover eachothers backs:angel:

Back