Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky?

Ragnokos

I've Got It
Greetings fellow Vikings and Valkyries, ladies and gentlemen. Ragnokos here!:wavespin:

I've been thinking a bit about my Let's Play videos and i came up with this question in my head. Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky?

I'm linking one of the episodes in this thread, could you PLEASE give some feedback either here in the thread or on the video itself on youtube? I REALLY want to know what people think and try to figure out why i haven't got any comments or ratings.

Thanks in advance!:angel:

hey man just checked out a couple of your videos and from one small guy to the next i enjoyed them and will start watching them for sure i subbed man alot of smaller channels to me have been alot better its just getting noticed really well thats my problem but ight man well done and may valhalla be with you

hey man just checked out a couple of your videos and from one small guy to the next i enjoyed them and will start watching them for sure i subbed man alot of smaller channels to me have been alot better its just getting noticed really well thats my problem but ight man well done and may valhalla be with you

the warmth those words just gave me helped out alot this cold wintersnight up here in Sweden lol. Subscribe to you as well, i love your Chivalry gameplay xD. I'll make sure to try to get your name around to my mates as well! It's important that we smaller channels stick together =)

Seems like you have some pretty good stuff, one thing is that I would stick with one single topic / game then you can spread out when you get a little bigger

Seems like you have some pretty good stuff, one thing is that I would stick with one single topic / game then you can spread out when you get a little bigger

Yeah i know, it's hard to do though. Creativity has it's ways you know?. But i'll take your advice into consideration! Cheers!

Yeah haha, PewDiePie is good at that

or Tobuscus lol. I wonder what letters they've got on their Mental-Cards. But jokes aside, it's good to see different personas on youtube, the only problem is all the small civil-wars between them and the more or less inability to get noticed/seen as a smaller "new" channel. I use to search "Let's Play" with the "latest"-filter on, from there i navigate through and try to find smaller channels (0-50subs) with good content. SOMETHING is needed to be done for the sake of "randoms" on youtube.

or Tobuscus lol. I wonder what letters they've got on their Mental-Cards. But jokes aside, it's good to see different personas on youtube, the only problem is all the small civil-wars between them and the more or less inability to get noticed/seen as a smaller "new" channel. I use to search "Let's Play" with the "latest"-filter on, from there i navigate through and try to find smaller channels (0-50subs) with good content. SOMETHING is needed to be done for the sake of "randoms" on youtube.
I built slowly pretty much only doing LPs. Just takes time but I would say after you've made 50 or so videos and you haven't really hit it big try something new. But yes the smaller channels need to be helped out in some way!

Back