Always short on ideas

Reaction score
If anypony has seen my channel, you can tell that it's variety based, meaning I do a lot of different stuff.

Something I never have though, is any ideas on what to upload, Gaming is something I just will not post, there's enough of that already imo.

What should I do for future uploads?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
well you have an advantage which is your channel is spread among a bunch of different content, with this in mind you can basically create whatever you want however you want it asking a bunch of random people what to make isn't really the best idea in this situation.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Ideas tend to come when it's least expected. I recommend taking a walk, doing something productive and yet tedious or even go out for a bite to eat. Once your mind is clear ideas tend to flood in like no tomorrow. At least for me they do. And this is when you can write stuff down and pick out your favorites. =]

I can't really give you a list since it seems you are already have a good variety of content on your channel. Just poke around, be inspired and experiment with what you'd like to create. Cause you never know what ideas will kick start other ones. Best of luck!

Landen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ask your audience what they would want to see.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should come up with a good concept that has endless amounts of things to make videos about and that is formulaic but wont get stale.

Check out my video below, I always answer questions in my videos but I use different subjects to answer the question. People can submit questions so they know what the video will answer but I answer it my way, so they have to watch the video to see how I answer it. If you can tap in to some cosmic power and find your concept, it should have things that happen the same-ish every time (Creating a brand), lots of things to make vids on (Material) and be able to tailor content to your audience's likings.