Advice on SEO & Growth

fjparravicini

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Short story I've been uploading videos for about 10 months now and I'm about 150 something subscribers. I'm looking forward to creating content that is being more sought after and, consequently, more wanted. Therefore, I'm looking for some advice on SEO & keyword research. I've been looking around online, but all I've found was basic advice like "use google planner" or "use the autofill bar", which I've tried in the past and it didn't take me very far.

If anyone here has had success thanks to SEO, I would really appreciate if you could lend me a hand!

My channel is www.youtube.com/c/fjparravicini in case you feel like checking for more context.

Thanks a lot!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
There are 2 parts to SEO. - The metadata (titles, description, tags) and then, more importantly, the video's performance compared to other similar videos of similar length. youtube measures performance in terms of "audience retention" - The length of time someone watches. You have to do everything you can to ensure people watch for a long time. That usually means make excellent videos that keep people ON YouTube. If your metadata is good, people wil click but if they don't like what they find, Youtube will detect it and your videos won't get promoted.