Addicted to Youtube?

Interesting, thanks for the reply. The 'real world' usually takes precedence over Youtube for me, most of the time so I guess I'm not fully addicted yet...give it couple more years ahha.
Would you say you're addicted to making videos then? (as opposed to watching videos)

I'm not addicted to making them. Like I said I only do it in spare time, after I have done school work and every day I go to sleep at 23:00. So I don't suffer or anything and if I don't make a video I don't mind it.

I don't consider it an addiction, let's say it's more of a passion :p It becomes an addiction if it pulls you too far away from more important things in life.

I don't find it addicting, I devote 30 minutes of my day to just recording, render and upload while I'm asleep, although some are just really enthusiastic about YouTube and talk and to nothing but YouTube. If you're finding it addicting, then some could try upload less.

Its addicting in the fact that I always want to see how I'm doing :D and I just like watching videos when I'm bored, I don't think its bad. I'd probably end up doing something stupid if it wasn't for watching videos

Hmm well I find entertaining to be more my addiction... I would be entertaining on stage or on a street corner if I wasn't doing it on Youtube..

You're addicted when people ask you to go do something fun and you reply with I have to do YouTube. I know there are some people that earn their entire living with youtube, but it always will be a hobby and not a true job. So when you say that in my eyes you're addicted or becoming addicted to it.

I do make videos in my spare time and almost watch no youtube videos (Only series on youtube like Hell's Kitchen etc.) so i'm not addicted.
Its not really a hobby for some bigger people, it supports their life, they get more than enough to live off of, they then move onto film and tv things through youtube.

Its not really a hobby for some bigger people, it supports their life, they get more than enough to live off of, they then move onto film and tv things through youtube.

Yeah but always try to see youtube as a hobby, because tomorrow it can be over. That's why I advice people never to see YouTube as your work. Yes I know people can make a living out of it and I know people will move onto film or TV things, but that's just for a very small group.
I think in this entire forum there will be maximum 5 people that could make a living out of it. The number of that is atleast very small. So I suggest to all people see it as a hobby. A hobby that pays a little bit extra.

Many people become so addicted to youtube that they lose their values,they measure success with likes,views,sub and done for a lot of time it becomes a mind pattern that is hard to break,and they can't no longer have fun while making videos.As Eric Thomas says,sometimes we have to take a break,go back in the lab and come up with something new,greater and with new energy.

Many people become so addicted to youtube that they lose their values,they measure success with likes,views,sub and done for a lot of time it becomes a mind pattern that is hard to break,and they can't no longer have fun while making videos.As Eric Thomas says,sometimes we have to take a break,go back in the lab and come up with something new,greater and with new energy.
True :3

Back