Addicted to Youtube?

It depeneds, I'm more addicted to the work I do that goes on youtube than I am to youtube itself, I spend many hours on intros a day without fail, but why should i not do something i enjoy, its not hurting me or anyone else

It depeneds, I'm more addicted to the work I do that goes on youtube than I am to youtube itself, I spend many hours on intros a day without fail, but why should i not do something i enjoy, its not hurting me or anyone else
Exactly, that's the main point right? As long as its not hurting anyone, its not bad :)

You're addicted when people ask you to go do something fun and you reply with I have to do YouTube. I know there are some people that earn their entire living with youtube, but it always will be a hobby and not a true job. So when you say that in my eyes you're addicted or becoming addicted to it.

I do make videos in my spare time and almost watch no youtube videos (Only series on youtube like Hell's Kitchen etc.) so i'm not addicted.

I would have to say I'm addicted to YouTube, not like I'm injecting my laptop into my arms or anything but..

I don't know, I guess it's something that has just happened after doing it for so god damn long.
What a funny image, getting high off your computer xD
Yeah, so its less of an addiction...more of a habit. Interesting![DOUBLEPOST=1366457186,1366457142][/DOUBLEPOST]
well i don't watch tv ..youtube has replaced that.. i think imma yttalk addict more then anything lol
And YtTalk is a good thing :) good addiction

Not at all addicted, I have such a short attention span for these things... so if I watch your stuff then damn you must be good. I spend so much more time these days working on my real life job and such. And my new Troll 2 video which will be hitting the internets sometime this century.

You're addicted when people ask you to go do something fun and you reply with I have to do YouTube. I know there are some people that earn their entire living with youtube, but it always will be a hobby and not a true job. So when you say that in my eyes you're addicted or becoming addicted to it.

I do make videos in my spare time and almost watch no youtube videos (Only series on youtube like Hell's Kitchen etc.) so i'm not addicted.
Interesting, thanks for the reply. The 'real world' usually takes precedence over Youtube for me, most of the time so I guess I'm not fully addicted yet...give it couple more years ahha.
Would you say you're addicted to making videos then? (as opposed to watching videos)

Back