• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

DanDaSimmer

I've Got It
Hey everyone!
My Dan's Life channel is almost one month old and we've reached 20 subscribers! According to Youtube that is 98 video views, though my calculations say 128.
So that's 20 Subscriber and 100+ views in 3 weeks. Wahoo! Plus I have just uploaded a new video.

I know it's a bit silly to celebrate, but I'm really excited for this channel and I am literally thinking about YouTube video ideas daily. Really hoping I can stick to my weekly video schedule (Monday's, Western Australian Time) and see some more growth. I'd love to be able to collaborate with some of the YouTubers in my area... I just have to establish my channel a bit more first :p

Dan x

Congrats Dan, and no it's not silly to celebrate. You have to start somewhere and Rome wasn't built in day!

Keep up the good work. :up:

Hey everyone!
My Dan's Life channel is almost one month old and we've reached 20 subscribers! According to Youtube that is 98 video views, though my calculations say 128.
So that's 20 Subscriber and 100+ views in 3 weeks. Wahoo! Plus I have just uploaded a new video.

I know it's a bit silly to celebrate, but I'm really excited for this channel and I am literally thinking about YouTube video ideas daily. Really hoping I can stick to my weekly video schedule (Monday's, Western Australian Time) and see some more growth. I'd love to be able to collaborate with some of the YouTubers in my area... I just have to establish my channel a bit more first :p

Dan x

Keep up the good works!

Back