A Bad Vlog Day

Riaz Sidi

Hello!

Some days the ideas seem to flow seamlessly, and others like today it feels like I look, act and feel terrible.

How do you push through and deliver your message and content?

Riaz

I try not to fall into the trap of trying to "perfect" the little nuances of my script and overall content because I noticed that trying to get the your message through the absolute "right" way you want it to be can drive you nuts.

I heavily believe in the 80/20 rule. Doing the basics (20%) will reap 80% of the success you're looking to achieve. Adding more effort and work to perfect the "accessories" will help you push for the last 20%, but takes much more effort to do so (80%).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you have a message you want to deliver, just deliver it without worrying about all the little things. It's better than posting nothing at all.

I don't think that people tune in to vloggers because they're perfect...I think they tune in because they're real people with real lives who are showing what they're up to. So don't stress too much!

I don't think that people tune in to vloggers because they're perfect...I think they tune in because they're real people with real lives who are showing what they're up to. So don't stress too much!

That's actually pretty wise.

Thanks man.

I think the other posters here might have better advice than I do.. If i'm not feeling it I just don't turn the camera on!

So now I'm actually editing the footage I took that day, it's actually not bad. Funny enough the vlog is about maintaining confidence!(how ironic)

I appreciate the advice but I have committed to a schedule!

Back