• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Jordan Pike

YTtalk Mad
Holy crow, my channel turned 9 years old recently. That's so flippin' ridiculous. I've found so much happiness throughout the years following all my favorite YouTubers and watching their comments. I noticed a while back my liked videos is capped out at 5,000. Who knows how many I've liked total. Haha. I just started actually producing my own content last November and that too has brought me so much excitement. I love YouTube and the YT community, and am so happy to be a part of it! Thanks everyone for all the amazing support on here. You're all really great. :)

9 years? Wow dude, that's awesome! Such a long time to be on YouTube. I'm sure you've seen all of the updates and the high/lows of YouTube. Again, keep up the good work. I've seen some of the stuff you've done, so keep it up!

are you thinking of doing a video for 10 years? Maybe all the things you've seen :) I was thinking of doing that myself, YouTube certainly has changed over the years in all sorts of ways

That's absolutely nuts man!
9 years is a really long time to be dedicated, I tip my hat to you fine sir!

Thanks man! It's been nothing but solid entertainment. :)

That's very long time. Congratulations for such a hard work. Keep it up!

Thank you very much! :)

Nice work!

Thank you!

9 years? Wow dude, that's awesome! Such a long time to be on YouTube. I'm sure you've seen all of the updates and the high/lows of YouTube. Again, keep up the good work. I've seen some of the stuff you've done, so keep it up!

I've pretty much seen it all. :p Thanks man! I will! Just posted a new video today actually. :)

are you thinking of doing a video for 10 years? Maybe all the things you've seen :) I was thinking of doing that myself, YouTube certainly has changed over the years in all sorts of ways

Haha, I probably won't do a video for my 10 year account anniversary, but maybe a 1 year for content creating! :)

So you have been on youtube since the beginning? Awesome!

Pretty much! :p

Wow you rock dude. 9 years is an amazingly long time. Glad to hear that it is still giving you happiness.

So much happiness and inspiration. :)

Dude, where the hell have you been? Haven't seen you around these forums for awhile now haha. Congrats on getting to the 9 year mark :)

Haha, yeah man, some real life stuff has been keeping me pretty busy, but I hope to be posting more regularly again now. :)

Back