7 Days to Die Horde Night 57 Alpha 16.4

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Got myself a rocket launcher!!!! Oh, and also added some dope music, although, looping a 2 minute song to fit a 16 minute video can be hard, practice makes perfect I guess.... :singing2:

Nice dude! I want to see more of your map. Like more of your regular routine. Show us your city supply runs or what have you :D

Are you down to like join a dedicated public server one day or something? Hard to find one though, where someone won't wreck your stuff.

I'm from Western Canada so lag might be an issue if your from Texas !

Nice dude! I want to see more of your map. Like more of your regular routine. Show us your city supply runs or what have you :D

Are you down to like join a dedicated public server one day or something? Hard to find one though, where someone won't wreck your stuff.

I'm from Western Canada so lag might be an issue if your from Texas !

Well, first things first. I assume you are playing on pc? If so add me on steam so we can talk some more there. Goanna be swamped for the next 2 weeks or so since I have some stuff to take care of IRL now that the hollidays are over, but after that I’m sure we can arrange something. :)

Nice dude! I want to hunt some zombies and build like crazy! I need to live hidden in the woods but like sorta close to a town that's my favourite set up. Yeah man I'll add you on steam, I'll send you a PM. He's a random screen shot of one of my bases.
26230920_536135753431323_9033848032171130528_n.jpg

Nice dude! I want to hunt some zombies and build like crazy! I need to live hidden in the woods but like sorta close to a town that's my favourite set up. Yeah man I'll add you on steam, I'll send you a PM. He's a random screen shot of one of my bases.

Sounds great, seems your quite passionate about this game, I assume you like crating more crafting games. No need to post, I already took some time to watch some stuff on your channel :up2::biggrin:

When is your next 7 DTD video? Are you going to do some random running around to show more of your map haha sorry.
:bounce:Wish I had a GTX like Nocturnal unless he's rocking an AMD and trolling us :couchpotato:

I will make just one more video in the same format I did all my DTD videos, horde nights, and then going to stop until Alpha 17 and then just start streaming the game.
First steram will be this weekend but it’s going to be Warframe and I also need to do some Doom 2016 snap map stuff. Probably goanna be really cringy but hey! You got to start somewhere and it’s been over 6 months since I planned to do this.
:bounce:Wish I had a GTX like Nocturnal unless he's rocking an AMD and trolling us :couchpotato:

Actually im rocking bought, an gtx 1080 and a Ryzen 1700 OC'd to 3,8(a tad faster than the stock 1800x) but that did complety void the waranty... i like to live on the edge lol :nailbiting:.

Back