Conight

I've Got It
Not sure if this challenge exists under a different title, however, I decided to attempt to upload 7 videos in 7 days as Youtube rewards those content creators that upload consistently and for my content genre its definitely difficult to upload consistently, Despite my video length, it's definitely a struggle.

But hopefully after the 7 days I'll be found easier by viewers therefore increasing my viewerbase right? :D

Maybe try it yourself regardless of your content difficulty

Most channels who have a high subscriber pool and view try to post daily videos so I wouldn't exactly call this a challenge... say 14 videos for a week that would be a interesting challenge.

In what way do you think Youtube will reward you by posting one video for the next 7 days? I've seen enough channels post daily for months with little or no growth.

Most channels who have a high subscriber pool and view try to post daily videos so I wouldn't exactly call this a challenge... say 14 videos for a week that would be a interesting challenge.
Depends on the content, for me I have to write scripts, create a storyboard, find the locations for sets relevant to scene, make sure all cast members (if needed) are available, then actually film it, remembering to film extra takes just incase, then the editing sequence followed by upload XD it's rather difficult doing this daily

Depends on the content, for me I have to write scripts, create a storyboard, find the locations for sets relevant to scene, make sure all cast members (if needed) are available, then actually film it, remembering to film extra takes just incase, then the editing sequence followed by upload XD it's rather difficult doing this daily
Yeah you are right, depends on the content and the things you bring out :)

Back