• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
I'm happy ^^

I could see how much different my first video and my latest video are. The first one is(the first few are) so s**t, its an embarrassment to my channel lol. I like how I could see improvements on my editing skills as my very first video was made on a whim without prior knowledge of editing at all.

I remember my first video production literally went like this: I wanna make a video. I wanna make that video. My mic is s**t...whatever. 2 days later, video done. It's s**t. OMG. It's s**t. =_=; Upload. K what's next. Haha... U_U"

*cough* Thank you YTtalk for all the great forums that I learnt from and thank you to those that got curious and checked my channel out.

I'm just happy that I managed to keep at it for half a year without getting bored. Yep I'm happy. ^^

Congrats on making it to 600 subs! Next stop, 1000. Keep up the good work! =)
Thank you~~ I have my eye on 1000 by the end of the year for a while now. But I'd still be happy if it gets around 800 by the end of the year. ^^ Heck! I'd only be sad if subscribers start unsubscribing at an alarming rate. Xp

100 subs a month is awesome :D Congrats on making it so far! You'll reach four digits in no time, I'm sure :)

100 subs a month is awesome :D Congrats on making it so far! You'll reach four digits in no time, I'm sure :)
It does seem like I get 100 subs a month but my first 2 months I only got 50 a month. I just hope it doesn't plateau or drop any moment soon. >.<

Thank you and it does feel awesome. I'm happy ^^

It does seem like I get 100 subs a month but my first 2 months I only got 50 a month. I just hope it doesn't plateau or drop any moment soon. >.<

Thank you and it does feel awesome. I'm happy ^^
The average is that, but I think what happened to you is even better. Shows some real growth :) You might hit a plateau, almost everyone does, but don't fret too much if it happens. Just keep working hard, perhaps try some new things if it hits, and it'll pass. :)

Glad to hear you're happy though, that's the best part! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back