500 SUBSCRIBERS in 3 months! Q&A Time :)

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We blew past our subscriber goal and wanted to celebrate with our first ever Q&A video. We would love to hear what you all think about it and how we might be able to improve on the next one.

Thanks!

Reactions: kay_thecravings

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations on hitting your milestone! I reckon you could look more convincing with the hypothetical questions, I dont think you have the balance between exaggerating your personality and keeping it totally real quite yet, but well enough to have 500 subs!

StacyPancakes

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations! That's a lot of growth in just 3 months! Great job!

Reactions: DeathByVlog

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Really happy for you guys; hopefully I can join you up there soon! You make great videos, so fingers crossed you continue to grow and succeed!

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on hitting your milestone! I reckon you could look more convincing with the hypothetical questions, I dont think you have the balance between exaggerating your personality and keeping it totally real quite yet, but well enough to have 500 subs!
Thanks man! I'm not sure what you mean by your last comment though. This was completely who I am, with no exaggeration or acting of any kind :)

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks man! I'm not sure what you mean by your last comment though. This was completely who I am, with no exaggeration or acting of any kind :)
It's only because hypothetical questions is an easy way of bringing out your personality, but so an it also appear a little forced under pressure. Ignore this comment - I might be talking ou of my a**, Im not sure how I can articulate it.