• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subs/150,000 Views after almost 2 years!

Rae Talks

Liking YTtalk
Just wanted to say that I finally hit 500 subs! This is one of the first goals I have set for myself and I'm honestly surprised I actually hit it lol

I think in the future instead of setting a sub goal, I'm going to set a goal of making content that will connect with a broader audience. That feels more realistic at this time.

Thanks to everyone who has offered advice to me over the years, and good luck on all your goals!

Congrats on the subs and views. You're doing great.

I think in the future instead of setting a sub goal, I'm going to set a goal of making content that will connect with a broader audience.

Yeah, it's better to set goals that we can control, the subs and views will then follow.

Just wanted to say that I finally hit 500 subs! This is one of the first goals I have set for myself and I'm honestly surprised I actually hit it lol

I think in the future instead of setting a sub goal, I'm going to set a goal of making content that will connect with a broader audience. That feels more realistic at this time.

Thanks to everyone who has offered advice to me over the years, and good luck on all your goals!

I hope to check out your channel when I get off work and see your great content.

Back